Sync Recipe: Fastest Chicken Stir Fry
This recipe comes from my September 15, 2009 newsletter. It’s a healthy, fast stir fry made so simple. This is perfect for a rainy Seattle night. Enjoy!
Yield: 6 servings
Here’s what you need…
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
* 1 cup asparagus, cut into 2 inch segments
* 1 (16 oz) package pre-chopped stir fry vegetables
* 1 (10 oz) package shredded cabbage
* 1 cup chopped pineapple
* 1 cup chopped cooked chicken breast
* 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the garlic. When the garlic is browned add the asparagus. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the asparagus turns bright green.
2. Add the chopped stir fry vegetables, cabbage, and pineapple. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Add the cooked chicken pieces and mix in the teriyaki sauce. Stir fry for another minute, until the sauce is evenly distributed.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 117 calories, 1.8g fat, 15.8g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, and 10.7g protein.